Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This Month

In the last month we've been in North Carolina, South Carolina, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio (four times), Illinois, Iowa, Florida, Texas, Maryland and driven through many others...

Right now we are stopped in Oshkosh, WI (contemplating whether or not overalls would be a good look for me) on our way to Marquette, MI. 

When we played in Wichita Falls, TX on Saturday it was so hot outside where we were playing I think Natalie almost fell off the stage.... On our way into the hotel tonight I think I could see my breath a little. 

We got stuck 50 feet behind a truck that got pushed off of a bridge by a semi... We had to pull over for a few hours and wait out a 60+ mph wind storm in OH...

One of the clubs we played at has already closed it's doors in the wake of this financial climate. 

It's been a hell of a month... 

No comments: